Get in touch

Student Advisers (International) are here to help give you the best possible experience at UniSA. If you haven't found what you are looking for, or if you'd like to speak to someone with specialised knowledge of the issues facing international students, then please get in touch.

  • Book an appointment here to see a Student Adviser (International)
  • Send us an email:
  • Drop-in to speak to a Student Adviser for a quick consultation at City West or Mawson Lakes campuses. No appointments necessary
  • Request a letter. If you need a letter from the Uni, for example for visa purposes, you can complete an online form

If you are an international student studying a UniSA program in your own country, contact your local administration office if you have any questions.