Evaluation of any activity is a vital part of a quality assurance process. Evaluation can be formative (sequential and progressive improvement) or summative (for a program review, or academic promotion or probation). At UniSA, our Teaching and Learning Framework utilises the ADRI cycle (Approach, Deployment, Results and Improvement) to support the improvement of student learning outcomes.
Policy A35-A - Quality assurance and improvement: Programs, courses and teaching arrangements (PDF 96KB - opens in a new window. Download Adobe Reader), sets the framework for the quality assurance for UniSA's courses and programs. This includes
- the evaluation of some element of a course every time it is taught
- annual program reports
- periodic program evaluation reports (PER).
For further assistance with evaluation please contact your:
- Head of School,
- Divisional Dean: Teaching and Learning
- Academic development staff at Learning and Teaching Unit
- Planning and Institutional Performance