Shape UniSA’s next 25 years
Join the unijam 2016 conversation on May 19-20, 2016!
Just over two years ago, UniSA made history as the first university in the world to conduct a “jam” - a global online conversation, conducted in real time over 38 hours.
This year, as we celebrate our 25th birthday, we’re going to jam again.
With 8,000 participants and more than 18,000 individual posted comments, the contributions from our first jam were distilled into about 50 great ideas – underpinning UniSA’s strategic action plan, Crossing the Horizon.
Some of those ideas, signposted as “quick wins” from unijam 2013, have already been implemented:
- The Great Hall (currently being built);
- Expanding our alumni network and connections;
- UniSA shuttle-bus between Mawson Lakes and Magill campuses;
- UniSA’s community gardens project;
- A smoke-free university;
- The UniSA app;
- Moving to full video recording of lectures; and
- The launch of a fantastic range of UniSA student clothing.
Unijam in 2016 will encourage some reflection on how we are doing in reaching our short and long term goals.
This unijam is about refining our strategy and we’re hoping to tap into the expertise of our alumni and friends as we relive the jam on May 19 and 20.
Save the date and watch this space for more information about how to register and join the conversation.