International Confederation of Architectural Museums
icam Australasia is a regional network of the International Confederation of Architectural Museums (icam).
icam's objectives are to:
- Preserve the architectural record
- Raise the quality and protection of the built environment
- Foster the study of architectural history in the interest of future practice
- Stimulate the public appreciation of architecture
- Promote the exchange of information and professional expertise.
Members of icam Australasia include representatives of Australasian institutions - universities, libraries and archives - and of the professional body, the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA), holding collections of architectural, design and allied records.
icam Australasia Annual Meetings
For further information contact:
Dr Christine Garnaut
Associate Professor in Planning and Architectural History
Director: Architecture Museum
School of Art, Architecture and Design
University of South Australia