International Confederation of Architectural Museums
icam Australasia is a regional network of the International Confederation of Architectural Museums (icam).
icam's objectives are to:
- Preserve the architectural record
- Raise the quality and protection of the built environment
- Foster the study of architectural history in the interest of future practice
- Stimulate the public appreciation of architecture
- Promote the exchange of information and professional expertise.
Members of icam Australasia include representatives of Australasian institutions - universities, libraries and archives - and of the professional body, the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA), holding collections of architectural, design and allied records.
icam Australasia Annual Meetingsicam Australasia 2010
icam Australasia 2011
For further information contact:
Dr Christine Garnaut
Associate Professor in Planning and Architectural History
Director: Architecture Museum
School of Art, Architecture and Design
University of South Australia