Follow your passion to a great career!
yourself for the future as companies seek qualified
innovative information managers
who are multi-skilled professionals
to forge their organisations into a solid future.
Records managers, archivists, librarians, and business information management professionals should be able to reinvent their careers and remain in touch with the latest digital approaches. These programs can provide you the opportunity to get started, and the fantastic news is that you can study fully online from anywhere in the world, or face-to-face at the City West Campus in Adelaide. If you don't have an undergraduate degree all you need is five years or more of relevant experience in a particular field to commence the Graduate Certificate.
SATAC will be opening soon for entry for 2014.
If you are still considering your options and wish to discuss, please email email@example.com
Items of interest
- New program Master of Data Science
- MBA and PG Expo - September 2013
- inForum - Information Governance - Canberra 8-11 September 2013
- Being successful
- Secret Life of University
- Postcards visit to Artlab with Keith Conlon - courtesy of Postcards website.