Jump to Content

How can I advertise accommodation for students?

Return to: Campus Central FAQ Home > Accommodation

Notice boards on campus

Only students of the University, who are University of South Australia Student Association members, can place posters on campus notice boards. Flyers must be stamped with authorisation from University of South Australia Student Association, their website also offers an electronic noticeboard.

Rental database

The University has created a rental database that can be used by the public and students to list accommodation. Only students and staff can do a full search of the database for properties and contact details.