Frequently Asked Questions (Enrolment)
Return to: Campus Central FAQ Home
- What does enrolling mean?
- When do I receive my UniSA welcome email?
- When can I enrol?
- Is there a date I need to enrol by? What if I missed my enrolment open date?
- How do I know what to enrol in to?
- Do I have to register with a registration board?
- What is a program enrolment advice session?
- I have missed my program enrolment advice session (or) there is no session for my program, what should I do to enrol?
- I received an offer to a new program this year. How do I withdraw from my old program?
- I am a new student who applied through SATAC and have enrolled, but now I want to defer for one year, what do I do?
- I will not be enrolling this year, but I will be back next year. What do I have to do now?
- I can no longer study at UniSA, what should I do?
- What is considered as being a full-time load?
- Who is my Program Director?
- What important dates do I need to know?
- Where can I find student forms?
- Are there policies or procedures for assessments during my degree?
- Where do I get an application for Assignment Extension?
- What is myEnrolment?
- How do I enrol using myEnrolment?
- What is my password for myEnrolment?
- Do I have to be on campus to enrol?
- What do I do if a class I want to enrol into is full?
- How do I drop a course?
- What does 'time clash' mean?
- What is a component?
- What does class type mean?
- What does my 'academic program completion' date mean?
- How can I check I am enrolled in the right class?
- How do I swap one tutorial and change to a different tutorial? I want to keep the same lecture
- I have just started with UniSA, what access to services do I have?
- If I need assistance enrolling, who do I contact?
- Who do I have to advise of my change of address?
- How do I find out my student ID number and username?
- Where can I find information about my fees?
- I am an international student, how do I apply for a Confirmation of Enrolment document so I can extend my visa?