Jump to Content

Payments and services

Pay for transcripts,  excursions and submit forms.

Campus Central is 'here to help' with your payments and services.

Campus Central is open to students on every campus between 8.30am and 6.00pm Monday - Friday. Our friendly, professional staff are available face to face and via phone and email to assist with any queries you have. 


You can make a payment at any Campus Central regardless of your home campus and you can pay by cash, cheque or credit card (Unfortunately we cannot accept American Express or Diners cards). 

Please note:  tuition fees or any charges invoiced on myUniSA are not payable at Campus Central

The following can be paid for or purchased at Campus Central:

Other fees which may arise for certain courses including: camps, field trips etc, you will need to give us a PLU number that your School will provide so payments are made to the right area of the University.


Student administration forms are submitted at Campus Central.

Need advice?  Ask Campus Central