Hosting a student placement
Experience. The Difference.
At UniSA we believe incorporating real-world experience into academic study is one of the best ways to maximise learning outcomes and enhance career opportunities. Our continued close work with industry and the professions has helped us develop some of the most relevant programs and courses in Australia.
Many of our programs offer students the opportunity to participate in formal clinical and field placements, work on industry-based projects, liaise with people from industry and the professions and study at selected international universities.
We invite you to be involved in hosting a student placement.
Some of the benefits of hosting include:
- A cost effective way of staffing special projects or completing specific tasks.
- Access to fresh ideas and knowledge acquired through recent university study.
- Access to skills in a specific area with minimal investment.
- Professional development opportunities for staff who supervise and mentor.
- Raise the profile of your organisation amongst talented students and the community.
To find out about opportunities and deliverables by discipline visit the Divisional pages below.