Work Placement Scheme
The UniSA Work Placement Scheme supports currently enrolled students to undertake voluntary industry or community placements relevant to their degree but not within curriculum.
Placements are project based and voluntary and students are expected to work independently under supervision, but do not receive academic supervision.
Employers please note for all placements that are related to programs within the Division of Health Sciences, in the first instance contact Fay Hanns, Manager Clinical Placement Unit for approval to undertake a Work Placement Scheme (outside the curriculum) with Career Services. The majority of programs within this Division include compulsory in-curriculum (assessable) placements as a requirement for registration and graduation. Should the Clinical Placement Unit approve of an outside curriculum placement, Career Services can assist you through the Work Placement Scheme.
If you have a project that would benefit from a UniSA student and fits within the following criteria:
- aimed at final and penultimate year level students
- students must be enrolled for the duration of the project to participate
- insurance cover is extended by UniSA where necessary
- projects can extend up to 16 calendar weeks
- students are not expected to work more than 16 hours per week with a full study load
...then we would like to hear from you.
- WPS Host Organisation Resource Kit
- WPS FAQs for Host Organisation
- WPS Work Placement Scheme Agreement
Not sure if our students cover the area of skill you need? Use the keyword search at University of South Australia - Search for Programs or contact us on (08) 8302 7860.