Career Services run a number of workshop series throughout the year to assist students in preparing for a graduate career.
Your weekly careers email will contain information on upcoming workshops and a hyperlink to UniSA Career Hub where you can book in and record your attendance. To browse the careers workshops available visit UniSA Career Hub and select the "events" menu item from the right hand side of the page.
A sample of workshop topics is included below.
Job search skills
- Where the jobs are
- How to match your profile
- How to target employers
- What to record
- How to write a cover letter
- Improve your chances of getting an interview
- How to present yourself professionally
- What to and not to do in professional life
- Etiquette via email, in meetings, and online
- Browse events on UniSA Career Hub