This site will be updated with submissions made by UniSA, both independently and collaboratively with other institutions.
Submissions made with the ATN can be found on the ATN website.
Submissions made by UniSA:
- 25 July 2011, UniSA response to TEQSA Teaching and Learning Standards Framework discussion paper
- 8 April 2011, UniSA Submission to The Higher Education Base Funding Review
- 26 November 2010, UniSA response to draft compacts template and performance funding guidelines
- 4 November 2010, House of Representatives Standing Committee - Submission to Higher Education Legislation Amendment (Student Services and Amenities) Bill 2010
- 4 November 2010, Senate Select Committee on Scrutiny of New Taxes - Submission on compulsory student fees
- 6 August 2010, UniSA response to questions raised in 'Meeting Australia's research workforce needs' - a consultation paper to inform the development of the Australian Government's research workforce strategy.
- 30 June 2010, Indigenous Education Statement 2010
- 30 April 2010, Structural Adjustment Fund - Draft Guidelines
- 22 March 2010, DIISR - Collaborative Research Networks program
- 26 February 2010, DEEWR - release of issue paper 'Review of Regional Loading - Issues for Regional Provision'
- 8 February 2010, DIISR - Submission to ARC Linkage Projects Scheme - Consultation Paper
- 5 February 2010, DEEWR - Measuring the SES of Higher Education Students
- 5 February 2010, DEEWR - An Indicator Framework for Higher Education Performance Funding
- 29 January 2010, House of Representatives Standing Committee - Inquiry into Australia's International Research Collaborations
- 22 January 2010, DEEWR Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program Guidelines
- 27 October 2009, DEEWR Revised Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines Education 2009
- 14 August 2009, Senate Inquiry Submission into the Welfare of International Students
- 31 July 2008, Submission to Bradley Review of Higher Education
- 27 June 2008, Submission to Future Fellowships (The Australian Government's new scheme to promote research in areas of critical national importance by giving world class researchers incentives to conduct their research in Australia. The aim is to attract and retain the best and brightest mid-career researchers.)
- June 2008, Making a Submission in Response to the ERA Consultation Paper
- 30 May 2008, Inquiry into Research Training and Research Workforce Issues in Australian Universities
- 30 April 2008, Submission to the Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research - Review of the National Innovation System (Appendix 1 to Review of the National Innovation System) (Appendix 2 to Review of the National Innovation System) (PDF - download Adobe Acrobat)