Services for Students
What we do
- provide information and advice aimed at minimising disability related barriers to study
- provide a range of specialised services such as sign language interpreting, alternative format print material and loan equipment
- develop individual Access Plans
- assist with negotiating reasonable adjustments with academic staff
- deal with sensitive and personal information in a confidential manner.
What we don't do
- provide complaint resolution and advocacy services
- provide extensions on assignments
- provide equipment for home offices
- provide individual tutoring.