Jump to Content

Placement and field work

Students may require services or adjustments to facilitate their participation on placements or fieldwork.

Any modification to placement or fieldwork should be negotiated with the relevant Course Coordinator, with assistance from the Disability Service if required.  Requests should be made well in advance, as some requests may not be granted due to insufficient time to organise adjustments. Adjustments available will vary depending on the learning objectives of the placement. 

If you have any concerns about your medical fitness to safely undertake a placement or field trip, you should discuss your concerns with the Course Coordinator or a Disability Adviser in the first instance. In some programs you may need to notify the Professional Registration Board so that your eligibility for student registration can be confirmed.

Adjustments and services may include:

Share |