Ehrenberg-Bass Institute Visitor Program
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute regularly hosts visitors, both from Australia and overseas. The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute Visitor Program provides an excellent opportunity for visitors to become part of the Institute's vibrant and exciting environment.
During their stay, visitors can also contribute to the Institute in the following ways:
- Present their research as part of the the Institute's weekly seminar series
- Discuss their research with Institute staff (particularly with higher research degree students with similar research interests)
- Collaborate in research projects, including linkages and grants
- Meet and discuss research with the Institute's corporate clients
- Engage in teaching activities for the School of Marketing
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute offers a variety of visitor programs to accommodate a wide range of visitors. The table below summarises the key points for each program.
|Program Title||Academic Level||Period of Stay||Funding*||Application Process|
|Ehrenberg-Bass Institute Visiting Scholar||Scholars or eminent visitors||Up to 2 weeks unless teaching||Economy return airfares, accommodation and a nominal allowance||
|Ehrenberg-Bass Institute Visiting Researcher||PhD students; early career researchers||Up to 4 weeks unless teaching||Economy return airfares and a nominal allowance||
|Occasional Visitor Scheme||Occasional School or Institute visitors||Up to 3 nights||Economy return airfares and accommodation||
*These guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of the Institute