The UniSA Leadership Program is a flagship initiative which aims to uphold the University of South Australia's ambition to produce leaders of the future that contribute to a cohesive, sustainable society.
The Leadership Program will help students to:
- Develop a knowledge of their character strengths and understand how to use these strengths for study, work and in life;
- Manage uncertainty in a rapidly changing environment;
- Contribute to improved team performance, empowering others and taking the lead in creating a positive environment;
- Persist through challenges and maintain motivation in difficult times;
- Relate effectively with a diverse range of individuals;
- Develop outstanding employability attributes including presentation skills and effective communication techniques, problem solving and critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
In 2014, the Leadership Program will be undertaking some small, but exciting changes and will run from March - October. This includes a 3-day “Live-In” Experience planned for the April study break.
Students are invited to apply to participate in the 2014 UniSA Leadership Program by filling out this online application form. Before submitting your application please ensure you have read the Student Information Pack.
Quotes from 2012 UniSA Leadership Program Alumni
"It has been an exciting journey of self-realization and self-understanding of my strengths and weaknesses especially working in a team work environment." Dianne (4th Year Education student)
"The Leadership program is an asset to my degree. I can understand how groups work, differing skill sets and how to diffuse tension in a group situation." Scott (3rd Year Design student)
For more information contact the Student Experience Team on (08) 8302 0533 or via email at email@example.com.