Maintenance includes maintenance to buildings, fixtures & fittings and engineering services within all premises occupied by UniSA staff. Examples of requests include:
- Light out/flickering
- Power failed
- Plumbing issue: drains, toilets, taps, hot water units, boiling/chilled water units
- Carpet/vinyl/tile repairs (not replacement)
- Window repairs (seals, operators)
- Water leaks
- Door repairs (hardware, locks sticking)
- Graffiti removal
- Blind repairs
- General air conditioning faults
Porter Services requests
The Porter Service covers:
- Intra and inter metropolitan campus transport of furniture and equipment.
- Set up and pack down of meetings, functions and events.
- Transfer of archive boxes to records management.
- Transport of bulky waste to collection points.
eg: Room setups, Movement of goods/equipment
FMU Maintenance and Porter Services
Welcome to Facilities Management online maintenance and porter services request system. This is a computerised maintenance management system that enables you to submit and check the status of requests directly with the online tool
- When should a maintenance services request be raised?
- When should a porter services request be made?
- How do I make a request?
- What hours does the service operate?
- How quickly will my request be dealt with?