- July 15 Withdraw without fail (W) date (SP4)
- July 18 Enrolment Add Deadline (SP4)
- July 18 Due Date - Domestic and International (SP4)
- August 1 Census Date (SP4)
- August 8 Enrolment Add Deadline (SP5)
- August 18 Due Date - International second instalment (SP4)
- August 29 Withdraw with fail (WF) date (SP4)
2014-15 Federal Budget
Find information on how the Higher Education reforms announced in the 2014-15 federal budget may affect you.
Please choose the appropriate category via the links below. The different categories are defined below.
Domestic Students: Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and the holders of an Australian permanent visa are classified as 'domestic students'.
International Students: All other students that are not domestic are classified as 'international students'.
At UniSA, all domestic undergraduate students are in Commonwealth supported places while only some postgraduate students will be in a program that is Commonwealth supported.
All other domestic postgraduate students undertake their higher education in fee paying places.
International students are not eligible for any Australian Government assistance and are required to pay full tuition fees, for their studies, by the specified due dates.