- December 6 Enrolment Add Deadline (SP7)
- December 6 Due Date - Domestic and International (SP7)
- December 20 Census Date (SP7)
- January 6 Due Date - International second instalment (SP7)
- January 17 Withdraw without fail (W) date (SP7)
- January 31 Enrolment Add Deadline (SP1 2014)
- January 31 Due Date - Domestic and International (SP1 2014)
- February 14 Withdraw with fail (WF) date (SP7)
Please choose the appropriate category via the links below. The different categories are defined below.
Domestic Students: Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and the holders of an Australian permanent visa are classified as 'domestic students'.
International Students: All other students that are not domestic are classified as 'international students'.
At UniSA, all domestic undergraduate students are in Commonwealth supported places while only some postgraduate students will be in a program that is Commonwealth supported.
All other domestic postgraduate students undertake their higher education in fee paying places.
International students are not eligible for any Australian Government assistance and are required to pay full tuition fees, for their studies, by the specified due dates.