Jump to Content

Commonwealth Assistance Notices (CAN)

After the census date, you will provided with a CAN. This is available via myUniSA under my Finances.

The CAN includes important information about your enrolment such as your student contribution amounts and any HECS-HELP assistance you have received for the courses of study in which you were enrolled as a Commonwealth supported student on the census date.

You should check carefully the details on your CAN - in particular, check:

If there are any errors, please notify the University within 14 days of the issue date of the notice. Any errors will need to be reported to Campus Central using the Application for Post Census Correction of Enrolment Errors form (PDF 132KB).