Eligibility for a Commonwealth supported place
To be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place, you must be an:
- Australian citizen, or
- New Zealand citizen living in Australia, or
- the holder of a permanent visa living in Australia, and
To secure your place, you must also:
- Complete and submit the following on or before the census date:
- Enrol via myEnrolment in a course before census date and remain enrolled at census date.
- Please note
- This eligibility relates to taking a Commonwealth supported place not Commonwealth assistance (HECS-HELP). For further information regarding eligibility for Commonwealth assistance please see Eligibility for HECS-HELP.