Jump to Content

Information for Permanent Residents and New Zealand citizens

If you are an Australian Permanent Resident or a New Zealand citizen, living in Australia for the duration of your study, then you are eligible for a Commonwealth supported place.

A Commonwealth supported place is one where the Australian Government contributes to the cost of your higher education and you pay the remaining amount.

However, you are not eligible for Commonwealth assistance. This means you cannot defer your student contribution to HECS-HELP or receive a discount for upfront payment of your student contribution.

To secure your place you must:

Please note: We are required by the Australian Government to cancel enrolments of any student who fails to comply with the above by Census Date.

For more information see Commonwealth supported places and HECS-HELP.