You are responsible for managing your enrolment (including making sure that you are enrolled in the correct courses for your program) and for ensuring that all enrolment and financial details are finalised by the census date for each study period.
You should ensure that, by the census date, you have:
- Submitted a completed Request for Commonwealth Support and HECS-HELP application form through myEnrolment.
- Provided your Tax File Number (TFN) if you are eligible and intend to obtain a HECS-HELP loan.
- Finalised the arrangements for the payment of your student contribution amount.
Failure to do this will result in the University cancelling your enrolment.
For further information, please use the following links:
- Submit the request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form.
- Enrol before enrol add deadline.
- Pay attention to census dates.
- Read your Invoices.
- Read your Commonwealth Assistance Notices (CAN).
- Late payment, non payment and Bad Financial Standing (BFS).
- Understand the consequences of withdrawing from a course.
- Enrolment policy