Jump to Content

If you enrol in a unit of study as a fee paying student:

  • you must pay full tuition fees for your studies
  • the Commonwealth does not contribute towards the cost of your education, however
  • you may be eligible for a FEE-HELP loan to help pay your tuition fees.

How much do I pay?

Fee-paying students are charged tuition fees per unit of study by UniSA.  Please refer to the program information page to find the fees set for each program.

Am I eligible for FEE-HELP?

A FEE-HELP loan can cover all or part of your tuition fees, find out if you are eligible.

What are my payment options?

Find out how to pay tuition fees.

What are my responsibilities?

You are responsible for paying fees by due dates, enrolling by census dates, reading notices and invoices and staying out of bad financial standing (BFS).