The University sets a census date for each course. Census dates for each study period can be found on the Academic Year Calendar.
It is your responsibility to be aware of these dates.
As a fee paying domestic student, you must (on or before the census date):
- finalise your enrolments
- finalise your tuition fee payment arrangements for the
If you are eligible for FEE-HELP and intend to obtain a loan, you must:
- give your tax file number (TFN)
- complete the Request for FEE-HELP assistance form or Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) through myEnrolment
- ensure you have not exceeded your lifelong FEE-HELP limit
If you are not eligible for FEE-HELP and/or do not intend to obtain a loan, you must:
- pay all of your tuition fees.
After the census date
- A Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) or Enrolment Confirmation Notice (ECN) detailing your course enrolments and your payment options for the study period is provided to all UniSA students online and can be found in the my Academic Record section of myUniSA
- Any up front payments of your tuition fees must have been paid to the University.
- You incur a FEE-HELP debt for the course(s) if you have taken out a FEE-HELP loan.
Please note: to withdraw without incurring a charge, you must follow the UniSA withdrawal procedure on or before the census date.
After the census date, your University cannot accept any of the following for a course:
- your Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) - Request for FEE-HELP Assistance, if eligible
- Your TFN (except where you supplied a Certificate of application for a TFN on or before the census date).
If you provided the University with your Certificate of application for a TFN as proof that you had applied for a TFN, you have 21 days from the day the Tax Office issues you with a Tax File Number Advice to quote your TFN to the University.
Withdrawing after the census date
If you withdraw from one or more of your courses after the census date you will be charged the tuition fees.
Remaining enrolled at the census date
If you remain enrolled at the census date, you will be charged the tuition fees.