You are responsible for managing your enrolment (including making sure that you are enrolled in the correct courses for your program) and for ensuring that all enrolment and financial details are finalised by the census date for each Study Period.
You should ensure that, by the census date, you have:
- finalised the arrangements for the payment of your tuition fees or
- submitted a completed Request for FEE-HELP Assistance application form through myEnrolment (including supplying your Tax File number) if you are eligible and you wish to take out a FEE-HELP loan.
For further information, please use the following links:
- Understanding FEE-HELP and eligibility.
- Enrol before enrol add deadline.
- Pay attention to census dates.
- Read your Invoices.
- Read your Commonwealth Assistance Notices (CAN) or Enrolment Confirmation Notice (ECN).
- Late payment, non payment and Bad Financial Standing (BFS).
- Understand the consequences of withdrawing from a course.
- Enrolment policy