You are responsible for managing your enrolment (including making sure that you are enrolled in the correct courses for your program) and for ensuring that all enrolment and financial details are finalised by the census date for each Study Period.
You should ensure that, by the census date, you:
- know the due dates for tuition fee payments and
- have finalised the arrangements for the payment of your tuition fees
For further information, please use the following links:
- Fees and charges.
- Enrol before enrol add deadline.
- Pay attention to important dates.
- Read your Invoices.
- Read your Enrolment Confirmation Notice (ECN).
- Late payment, non payment and Bad Financial Standing (BFS).
- Understand the consequences of withdrawing from a course.
- Enrolment policy