Jump to Content

Health and Safety

Health and Safety

Please use the quick links below to navigate to the section you require:


Travel Insurance 

Travel insurance is an essential part of University travel. Please click here to read the travel insurance policy. 

A list of Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.

If you have any further questions about travel insurance, please contact the UniSA Insurance Office on: 08 8302 1678.

Emergency Travel Assistance


For urgent assistance anywhere in the world, contact CHUBB ASSISTANCE.

Risk Management | red24 - advice - support - response 

Travel Safety and Security Advice

red24 delivers a range of services to support international travellers with comprehensive travel safety and security information. More information can be found here.

For emergency assistance while travelling contact CHUBB ASSISTANCE.


Health and Safety Information

The University is increasingly involved in offshore activities. This necessitates international travel and work by university staff. Please visit The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 'Smart Traveller' Website for international travel advice.

In addition to this, we encourage you to visit the Safety and Wellbeing website for more information to assist staff to travel and work safely.

It is the responsibility of University travellers to ensure that they have the required inoculations when travelling on official University business. The UniSA Health Medical Clinic provides information on medical requirements.  The University will meet the cost for inoculations where they are required for business purposes and has arrangements with the following organisation utilising the Medical Request FS32 Form.