Jump to Content

International year 12 students

If you are an international year 12 student studying in Australia and would like to apply to study at UniSA, you apply in the same way as Australian year 12 applicants (using SATAC's UniWeb or UniLine). However,  there are some important differences in the way the SATAC process works for international applicants. If:

please visit the SATAC website for more information.