Hong Kong Fund for Charities

Hong Kong taxpayers can make a donation to the University of South Australia via the Hong Kong Foundation for Charities (BRN 65159428-000), which is registered under Section 88 of the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Ordinance, as a charitable institution or trust which can issue receipts for approved charitable donations.

Approved donations include donations for the advancement of education.

If you are a Hong Kong taxpayer and want to donate to the University of South Australia, you can make a safe online donation at www.hongkongfoundationforcharities.org/donate-to-hkfc/ and selecting UniSA from the drop down list of charities.

Alternatively, you can print the donation form and follow the payment directions. You will need to send the form to the Hong Kong Foundation for Charities c/- Primasia Corporate Services, Suite 1106-08, 11/F., Tai Yau Building, 181 Johnston Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. You could also send a cheque and the form to the same address.

The Hong Kong Foundation for Charities will issue a receipt for income tax purposes and grant your donation toward educational purposes at UniSA.

Back to international donors