In the Professional associations section of your staff home page you can list the professional associations that you are a member of.
To add or change text in the Professional associations section:
- Go to your staff home page as shown below (if you aren't sure how to find it see Find your staff home page).
- Click Change at the bottom of the page, as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The log on window will open.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click OK.
The Change information page will open.
Scroll down the Change information page to the Professional associations section.
- Click the Change button to the left of the Professional associations heading as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The Change Professional associations for... page will open.
Enter the name of your professional association.
Click Save, and Return.
Note: If you want to format text (ie use bold or italic) or format blocks of text (indent paragraphs, add paragraph breaks between text) you will need to use HTML coding. See Format text for more information. See Insert hyperlink if you wish to add a hyperlink.
The Change information page will open showing the newly added professional association as shown below.
The professional association you have added has been saved so you can now add information to the other sections of your staff home page (see Add or change information).
If you have finished making changes to your staff home page:
- Close the browser window.
- Click return to homepage at the top of the screen to view your newly changed staff home page.