I teach the following courses
In the I teach the following courses section of your staff home page you can link to the course information pages for the courses you teach.
To add or change text in the I teach the following courses section:
- Go to your staff home page as shown below (if you aren't sure how to find it see Find your staff home page).
- Click Change at the bottom of the page, as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The log on window will open.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click OK.
The Change information page will open.
Scroll down the Change information page to the I teach the following courses section.
- Click the Change button to the left of the I teach the following courses heading as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The Change Courses I teach for ... page will open.
- Enter the Medici area and catalogue number or the Course ID for a course you teach.
- Click Save, and Return.
The Change information page will open showing the newly added link to the course home page, as shown below.
The links to course home pages for courses you teach have been saved so you can now add information to the other sections of your staff home page (see Add or change information).
If you have finished making changes to your staff home page:
- Close the browser window.
- Click return to homepage at the top of the screen to view your newly changed staff home page.