In the Introduction section of your staff home page you can provide an outline of your current role or information on relevant personal or professional history. It is preferable to write your Introduction in the 1st person (eg I ...).
To add or change text in the Introduction section:
- Go to your staff home page as shown below (if you aren't sure how to find it see Find your staff home page):
- Click Change at the bottom of the page, as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The log on window will open.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click OK.
The Change information page will open.
Scroll down the Change information page to the Introduction section as shown below.
Click the Change button to the left of the Introduction heading as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The Change Introduction for ... page will open.
- Enter your introduction (you can create separate paragraphs by typing text into the numbered text boxes).
- Click Save, and Return.
Note: If you want to format text (ie use bold or italic) or format blocks of text (indent paragraphs, add paragraph breaks between text) you will need to use HTML coding. See Format text for more information. See Insert hyperlink if you wish to add a hyperlink.
The Change information page will open showing the newly added text as indicated by the arrow in the following image.
The text you have added to the introduction has been saved so you can now add information to the other sections of your staff home page (see Add or change information).
If you have finished making changes to your staff home page:
- Close the browser window.
- Click return to homepage at the top of the screen to view your newly changed staff home page.