Links to other sites
In the Links to other sites section of your staff home page you can add hyperlinks to external Web sites.
To add or change hyperlinks in the Links to other sites section:
- Go to your staff home page as shown below (if you aren't sure how to find it see Find your staff home page).
- Click Change at the bottom of the page, as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The log on window will open.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click OK.
The Change information page will open.
Scroll down the Change information page to the Links to other sites section as shown below.
- Click the Change button to the left of the Links to other sites heading as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The Change Links to other sites for ... page will open.
- Type (or copy and paste) the URL for the Web site you wish to link to.
- Type the title you want to give the link (ie the text you wish to appear on your staff home page).
- Click Save, and Return.
Note: If you want to format text (ie use bold or italic) or format blocks of text (indent paragraphs, add paragraph breaks between text) you will need to use HTML coding. See Format text for more information.
The Change information page will open showing the newly added link as shown below:
The link you have added has been saved so you can now add information to the other sections of your staff home page (see Add or change information).
If you have finished making changes to your staff home page:
- Close the browser window.
- Click return to homepage at the top of the screen to view your newly changed staff home page.