In the Research interests section of your staff home page you can list your research interests in dot point format.
To add or change text in the Research interests section:
- Go to your staff home page as shown below (if you aren't sure how to find it see Find your staff home page).
- Click Change at the bottom of the page, as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The log on window will open.
- Enter your UniSA User name and Password.
- Click OK.
The Change information page will open.
Scroll down the Change information page to the Research interests section.
- Click the Change button to the left of the Research interests heading as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The Change Research interests for ... page will open.
- Type your research
interests into the text boxes.
Note: Each interest must be typed individually into each text box to create a dot point list.
- Click Save, and Return.
Note: If you want to format text (ie use bold or italic) or format blocks of text (indent paragraphs, add paragraph breaks between text) you will need to use HTML coding. See Format text for more information. See Insert hyperlink if you wish to add a hyperlink.
The Change information page will open showing the newly added research interest, as shown below:
The research interest you have added has been saved so you can now add information to the other sections of your staff home page (see Add or change information).
If you have finished making changes to your staff home page:
- Close the browser window.
- Click return to homepage at the top of the screen to view your newly changed staff home page.