In the Teaching interests section of your staff home page you can list your areas of teaching interest in dot point format.
To add or change text in the Teaching interests section:
- Go to your staff home page as shown below (if you aren't sure how to find it see Find your staff home page).
- Click Change at the bottom of the page, as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The log on window will open.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click OK.
The Change information page will open.
Scroll down the Change information page to the Teaching interests section as shown below.
- Click the Change button to the left of the Teaching interests heading as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The Change Teaching interests for ... page will open.
- Type your teaching
interests into the text boxes.
Note: Each interest must be typed individually into each text box to create a dot point list.
- Click Save, and Return.
Note: If you want to format text (ie use bold or italic) or format blocks of text (indent paragraphs, add paragraph breaks between text) you will need to use HTML coding. See Format text for more information. See Insert hyperlink if you wish to add a hyperlink.
The Change information page will open showing the newly added teaching interests as shown below.
The teaching interest you have added has been saved so you can now add information to the other sections of your staff home page (see Add or change information).
If you have finished making changes to your staff home page:
- Close the browser window.
- Click return to homepage at the top of the screen to view your newly changed staff home page.