The easiest way to add a hyperlink to your staff home page is to place it within the Links to other sites section of your staff home page - you can find instructions on how to do this at Links to other sites. Alternatively, you can create a hyperlink within other sections of your staff home page by using HTML code.
In the following instructions, a link to the UniSA Library in the Introduction section will be used as an example.
- Click Change at the bottom of your staff home page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the Change button of the section you are creating the hyperlink in. The following example will use the Introduction.
- Copy the following HTML code and paste it into the text box of the Change Introduction window.
<a href=" paste Web address here "> insert text that will display as the link here </a>
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to the Web site you are linking to.
- Copy the Web address.
- Paste the Web address into the code.
- Insert text that will display as the link into the code.
The edited code will appear similar to the following image.
- Click Save, and Return.
The inserted link will look similar to the following image.