Who else can change my page
It is possible to provide other staff with 'change' access to your staff home page.
To provide change access for another staff member:
- Go to your staff home page as shown below (if you aren't sure how to find it see Find your staff home page):
- Click Change at the bottom of the page, as indicated by the arrow in the image above.
The log on window will open.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click OK.
The Change information page will open.
Scroll down the Change information page to the Who else can change my page section.
- Click the Change button to the left of the Who else can change my page heading as shown by the arrow in the image above.
The Change Who else can change my page for... page will open.
- Select the UNINET domain.
- Enter the username of the person you are providing change access for.
- Click Save, and Return.
The Change information page will refresh to display the domain and user name of the person you added in the previous page.
Now the person you have added will be able to make changes to your staff home page.
You can move onto adding information to one of the other sections of your staff home page (see Add or change information), or you can close the Web browser if you have finished making changes to your staff home page.