Recruitment and employment
The recruitment and selection web site contains comprehensive guidelines for managers, panel members and staff. The guidelines should be read in conjunction with the Staff Recruitment and Selection Policy.
Employment types may vary, therefore managers and employees should refer to the applicable industrial instrument for employment types and principles. Additional policies, guidelines and procedures on this web site support the principles of the industrial instruments.
If more information or clarification is required, please contact the HR Professional in your local area.
- Recruitment and selection
- VCAs - Recruitment to Appointment - New September 2013
- Employment types
- Senior academic employment
- Academic employment
- Traineeship overview
- Traineeship 2005
- Steps involved in recruiting and supporting a trainee
- Work experience
- Work experience - overview
- Work experience - volunteer agreement
- Work experience - volunteer work placement checklist
- Preferred Recruitment Agencies