Orientation for international students
Orientation start dates
Your Orientation start date will be indicated in your UniSA offer letter and New Student letter.
For information about your orientation to UniSA start date, time and location please see below for the relevant Study Period (core teaching and assessment period) in which you have been accepted to start studying:
- Study Period 1
- Study Period 1 (Master of Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy)
- Study Period 2
- Study Period 3
- Study Period 4
- Study Period 5
- Study Period 6
- Study Period 7
Note: The University of South Australia has four separate Divisions. Each Division incorporates a number of different Schools and within each School is located your Program of study. Refer to your New Student letter for the Program into which you have been admitted.
Postgraduate coursework students to commence in the Division of Business in 2013 - please visit the Current Postgraduate Student Resources webpage for helpful information about your orientation program, advancing your career and ways to extend and develop your skills and knowledge. You can also find out more information about your orientation start date by clicking on the relevant Study Period, above.
Late arrival approval must be granted through
If you miss your orientation to UniSA program, you will need to go to the following places on your 'home campus':
- Confirm your enrolment - you will need to bring your logon instructions and study plan
- Ask for a copy of your timetable
- Organise your Student ID card - bring your Passport (for identification)
- Collect a student bag with free merchandise
- Find out about UniLife activities hosted on your campus.
Learning and Teaching Unit
- Meet with an International Student Officer - bring a copy of your timetable
- Find out about student services
- Get information about living and studying in Adelaide
Your School Office
- Arrange to meet with your Program Director or Program Support Officer / Administrator
- Find out about the classes you may have missed
- Check your School's webpage for any relevant information relating to late arrivals
- Access your Program home page by searching for specific Course information using the Programs at UniSA webpage.