Frequently Asked Questions (Hardware and Software Procurement)
Return to: ISTS FAQ Home
Microsoft Surface RT Education Sector Offer
Details of the Windows Surface RT device are available here
Hardware procurement and repairs
- How do I buy a new PC or notebook?
- Can I buy a new PC or notebook from any computer supplier?
- Do I have to get more than one quote?
- What do you recommend for my new PC or notebook?
- How do I contact a UniSA approved supplier?
- Do I have to buy printers or other peripheral devices from an approved supplier?
- My computer is broken, how do I get it fixed?
Software procurement and licencing
- What software is covered by a site licence?
- How do I purchase non standard or software not covered by a site licence?
- Where do I find more information on software licencing and purchasing?
- Can I install UniSA licenced software on my home computer?
- Can I make copies of UniSA licenced software?
- Can UniSA students purchase Microsoft Software for their own personal computers?
- How can I tell which version of Windows I am running?