Autodesk for Students
|> Quick Access Guide||> Overview||> Availability|
|> Products covered||> License Conditions||> Installation|
|> Training||> Further Assistance|
Download and install
on your device
UniSA students have access to a wide range of Autodesk graphics and design software free of charge. Educators and students may use these products for Educational Purposes on their personally owned computers.
Autodesk products are available to all currently enrolled UniSA students.
Links to the license conditions applying to these products are provided on the Autodesk Education Free Software site.
To obtain Autodesk Education software a
UniSA student will need to
1. Go to the Autodesk Education Free Software site
2. Select the required software
3. Create an Autodesk account using their UniSA student email address
4. Read and agree to the relevant license and installation conditions
5. Rather than choose "Install Now", click the drop-down arrow instead and choose "Download Now".
6. Once downloaded, locate the Setup.exe file under the "Autodesk" folder you downloaded to install the program.
Autodesk provides training materials at http://www.autodesk.com/education/learn-and-teach/learn.
Training videos for Autodesk products are also available to
If you require further information or assistance please refer to Software, Apps, Licensing and Standard Operating Environment FAQs or contact the IT Help Desk