SMART Notebook "Work at Home" software
- What SMART Technology products have home use rights?
- Who can use this software at home?
- Home use Licence Conditions
- Installation media
- Installation Guide
- Further Assistance
- "Work at Home" software summary page
The University has a number of licensed SMART Technology devices such as a SMART board. SMART Notebook software licence is included in the purchase of an eligible licensed product.
UniSA staff and students are permitted to use SMART Notebook on University owned computers or their home computer.
- You must be a current UniSA staff member or student.
- Use of SMART Notebook is for the preparation of teaching materials for use on SMART Technology licensed products.
- Eligible SMART Technology "Licensed Products" include:
- SMART Board™ interactive whiteboard
- SMART Board interactive display
- SMART Response™ interactive response system
- SMART Podium™ interactive pen display
- SMART Document Camera
- The license agreement does not permit the use of SMART
Notebook software when a
computer is connected to a restricted pen- or touch-enabled device (“Restricted
Products include, but are not limited to, any touch-enabled or pen-enabled
devices that are not on the
Licensed Products list above, including the following:
- Interactive whiteboards
- Interactive projector systems
- Display screens
- Screen digitizing devices or slates
- You are not to make copies of, loan or distribute UniSA licensed software to third parties.
- UniSA licensed software is to be removed from home computer systems should the user leave the University.
- UniSA licensed software is to be removed from home computer systems should the relevant licence agreement expire, change or is discontinued.
- You will read and abide by the licence agreement(s) associated with this Software.
You'll need to complete the online "SMART Notebook Work at Home Application" form. Once your request has been proceeded you will be notified and provided a product key needed to activate the software. Software installation files can be downloaded from the SMART Technologies web site or: \\Software\SMARTNotebook.
SMART Notebook Express™ web application is an online tool that can be used to access. notebook files by anyone, anywhere, on any device, including Restricted Products. The application can be found at: express.smarttech.com
There is no cost to use this software.
If you have any further questions please call the IT Help Desk on x25000.