- Business travel request form (FS87) (please contact one of the above staff for a copy)
- Cash advance approval form (FS27) (if a cash advance is required)
- Request for an invoice (if the airfare and any related expenses are to be invoiced to a third party, eg. sponsor)
- Details of any annual leave being taken during the business trip
Paperwork to be lodged with Tracy Greeneklee upon your return:
- Business travel record (FS37) (for any travel that is 6 nights or longer)
- Cash advance record form (FS36) (one for each currency) along with any receipts
- Reimbursement record (one for each currency) together with all receipts if a cash advance was NOT obtained
Reimbursement of incidental costs is allowable under travel guidelines however you should check what are allowable and non-allowable expenses.
If you are still unsure of procedures, please consult The Wark Travel Procedures or contact Tracy Greeneklee.
If you are planning on taking any business travel, please take the time to visit the UniSA university travel home page as it contains all the general information you are likely to require (ie insurance, cash advance calculators, foreign affairs information, credit card fraud etc). However, please use the form links provided on this page.