Jump to Content

Staff travel

passenger planeThe paperwork to lodge with either Julie Freytag or Kathy Prohaska, for travel now includes:

Paperwork to be lodged with Tracy Greeneklee upon your return:

Reimbursement of incidental costs is allowable under travel guidelines however you should check what are allowable and non-allowable expenses.

If you are still unsure of procedures, please consult The Wark Travel Procedures or contact Tracy Greeneklee.

If you are planning on taking any business travel, please take the time to visit the UniSA university travel home page as it contains all the general information you are likely to require (ie insurance, cash advance calculators, foreign affairs information, credit card fraud etc).  However, please use the form links provided on this page.