Materials for loan
CMK has a selection of effective marketing resources which are available for loan by Divisions, Schools and Units across the University.
- Research banners
- Media banners
- Outdoor flag stands
- Outdoor pennant stands
- Speaker's lectern
- Brochure racks
Please note: UniSA tablecloths and tote bags are not available for loan. However you can purchase your own through the UniSA Merchandise Catalogue (PDF 1.7Mb - download Adobe Acrobat - staff access only).
The process for booking CMK Loan Resources (banners, lectern, etc) has
changed in an attempt to streamline the booking process and avoid booking
To book any of the CMK Loan Resources please follow the following procedure.
1. ADD YOUR EVENT TO THE SHARED UNISA EVENT CALENDARAdding an event, is in essence, the same as booking a Meeting Request
- Open the shared UniSA Events Calendar
(Public Folders\All Public Folders\Notice Boards\UniSA Events)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require access to this event calendar
- Find the date of your event
- Add your event (in the same way you would book a meeting request)
- In the Subject Line please list:
- The Name of your Event
- Event Coordinator’s Name
- Extension number
(eg, Network Now: Coordinator - Ian Forster ex 20962)
- In the Location Line please list
- The Location of your Event
(eg, Bradley Forum – Hawke Building, City West Campus)
- The Location of your Event
- Add your event start and finish times
2. BOOKING CMK LOAN RESOURCESThis can only be done by including Resources (eg, corporate banner 1) as a Required Attendee at your event. This is done in the same way as you would invite a person to attend a meeting using outlook meeting request (except instead of inviting another person, you are inviting a banner to attend)
- In your event (meeting request) click on the To button (above the subject
line) to bring up the global address book box
- Type the following descriptions into the name box to bring them up in the
global address book
CMK–Brochure Rack 1
CMK–Brochure Rack 2
CMK–Corporate Banner 1
CMK–Corporate Banner 2
CMK–Corporate Banner 3
CMK–Corporate Banner 4
CMK–Corporate Banner 5
CMK–Corporate Banner 6
CMK–Media Media Backdrop 1
CMK–Media Media Backdrop 2
CMK-Outdoor Flag Stand Set 1
CMK-Outdoor Flag Stand Set 2
CMK–Outdoor Pennant Stand 1
CMK–Outdoor Pennant Stand 2
CMK-Retractable Bollard Set 1
CMK-Retractable Bollard Set 2
CMK-Retractable Bollard Set 3
CMK-Retractable Bollard Set 4
CMK-Retractable Bollard Set 5
CMK-Retractable Bollard Set 6
- Repeat the process for additional items you wish to book
- PLEASE NOTE: To check the availability of the resources you are booking,
click on the Scheduling Assistant tab see if your resources have already
been booked. Resources are booked on a first-come-first served basis.
- Once you have selected all the items you wish to book for your event click
OK to close the global address book box
- IMPORTANT NEW STEP: Users now wishing to book CMK resources will be
required to provide a Cost Centre, Delivery Location, Delivery Time, Site
Contact Person (and contact number) and Pick up time in the event (meeting
FAILURE TO PROVIDE THESE DETAILS WILL RESULT IN RESOURCE BOOKINGS BEING DECLINED
This information is required as CMK will organise (on your behalf) at the time of booking confirmation for United Group Services (the University contractors for Campus Service Requests) to deliver resources to and collect resources from your event. This delivery will then be charged to the cost centre provided (as is standard university practice)
- Once you have all your event information added click SEND / SAVE AND CLOSE
to secure your event in the calendar.
- Users will receive an Accept or Decline confirmation email from each
resource booked depending on availability and provision of required
3. DISCLAIMER AND FURTHER CONTACT INFORMATIONUsers booking loan materials will be responsible for the safety and security of items at their event. All materials are checked before and after loan and your cost centre will be charged for any damage that occurs whilst loan materials are in your care.
For further information, please contact Corey Wade on 08 8302 7116 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
There are a number of banners that can be used. They can either be incorporated into your display space or put on show at other points in the exhibition venue.
six free-standing pull-up banners are easy to assemble, and at 2.1m high x
1.2m wide, are useful for display in event/function foyers.
This free-standing 'pull-up' banner is easy to assemble, and is 2m high x 1m wide. It is also double sided, with a research message on the front, and a UniSA logo on the back. Choose from 'Our research isn’t just pi in the sky' or the University logo. Display one side, or display both.
Resource name for ordering: CMK-Research Banner Pie.
There is two of these banners available and at 2.1m high x 1.2m wide, are useful for display in event/function foyers.
At 5.5 metres in height, these flags have great presence for an outdoor event. Easy to erect (following the instruction card provided), light weight, durable and weatherproof for all occasions. These flag stands are available for loan in sets of 2, with each set containing: 2 flags, 2 bases, 2 main poles, 2 flag poles and 8 weights all in 1 x road case with wheels. There are two sets of 2 flag stands available for loan (i.e. 4 x flag stands in total)
At 3 metres in height, these banners have great presence for an outdoor event. Easy to erect, light weight, durable and weatherproof for all occasions.
The brushed steel speaker’s lectern, complete with University of South Australia logos, is perfect for presentations, launches, and speeches.
Microphones and amplifier do not come with the lectern and must be hired separately.
These 8-pocket brochure racks can display your promotional material at your event. They are very light and easy to assemble.
There are two brochure racks available.