Jump to Content

National Criminal History Record Check

Does the University keep a copy of my National Criminal History Record Check?

Return to: Additional Resources > FAQ (Conditional Evidence & Clinical Placements)

No. Please make sure you also receive a hard copy of your certificate in the mail. If you do not receive a hard copy from the Department of Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) 8 weeks after submitting your application, please contact DCSI to follow up on your certificate.

DCSI will not provide you with replacement documents.  If you have lost your document, please contact CPUOffice@unisa.edu.au first day of placement as CPU will discuss this with the venue.  This does not guarantee the venue will allow you to continue with your placement.