Jump to Content

National Police Check plus working with children check

Where do I submit this document to? 

Return to: Additional Resources > FAQ (Conditional Evidence & Clinical Placements)

You are required to send an electronic copy of your certificates to CPUOffice@unisa.edu.au

You can check your documents have been received by the Clinical Placement Unit and uploaded onto the system by checking your conditional evidence via myPlacement located through your student portal under 'my current studies'.