The following forms are for prospective and current OUA students only. Microsoft Word Documents (DOCs) will need to be opened and then saved as a new document to save your changes.
Note: please do not use these forms if you're a UniSA student. UniSA students can access student administration forms from Student and Academic Services.
Assignments and extensions
- Extension (more than 7 days) Form located on the Learnonline resource page for your unit.
- Extension (7 Days) Form located on the Learnonline resource page for your unit.
- Assignment cover sheet (DOC 101KB)
- Group assignment cover sheet (DOC 108KB)
Credit and exemption
- Application for credit (DOC 113KB)
- Application for Deferred Assessment or Examination (PDF 197KB - download Adobe Acrobat)
- Application for Special Consideration (PDF 197KB - download Adobe Acrobat)
- Variation to standard requirements (PDF 63KB - download Adobe Acrobat)
- Request eligibility to graduate (DOC 93KB)
- Request for re-mark (DOC 94KB)
Commonwealth Supported Place student forms
These forms are for OUA Students
Enrolled in Commonwealth Supported Places only
Forms for OUA Students Enrolled in Commonwealth Supported Places