OUA Exam Services centrally manages the OUA exam timetable and options of exam venues for all OUA end of Study Period/Session written invigilated (supervised) exams.
Important information about OUA Study Period 1 2014 written invigilated (supervised) Exams
OUA Exam Services recently sent an email to students advising when the OUA Exam Timetable will be available. This email was sent to the email address students have recorded with OUA.
Please check your email for details, or visit the OUA Exams and Results dashboard for information about viewing your exam timetable and selecting an exam venue.
Please direct any queries to:
OUA Exam Services:
Phone: 03 9902 7147
- All written invigilated (supervised) exams will be organised by OUA Exam Services
- All exams will be held during business hours
- The costs associated are covered as part of students unit fees
- All students will be given access to an easy to OUA exam web service to view the exam timetable and select and exam venue
- All students will be required to attend their written invigilated (supervised) exams at the venue they selected using the OUA exam web service
Students will select the exam venue closest to them using the OUA exam web service. An email from Exam Services will be sent to students recorded email address with OUA, advising when the venue selection period commences.
For students needing special arrangements, please note the following:
- Students who have a Disability Access Plan indicating special arrangements for their exams should contact the Exams and Results Team at UniSA by the end of week 8 of the study period to ensure that the correct arrangements for their exam are in place.
- Students from a Non-English speaking background, who wish to apply for Variations to standard requirements must submit their application to the Exams and Results Team at UniSA by the end of week 8 of the study period. There are also some other categories of students who may apply for this variation. To access information in regards to criteria and to download forms, please refer to Ask OUA - Are there any circumstances other than disability that entile me to extra time in examinations?