CD mastering and creation
Document Services provides a CD Mastering and Creation service, through which a CD Rom can be produced containing your selected documents. The CD has a standard Auto Start menu which can be customised to show details relevant to your own School.
PLEASE NOTE: Special copyright provisions apply to documents distributed on CD. Therefore ALL DOCUMENTS to be included on a CD must be CLEARED through the Digital Resource Management Centre BEFORE production of the CD can commence.
A properly completed and authorised form must accompany each CD Mastering and Creation job request.
- Click HERE to download a PRINTABLE version of the form. The completed and duly authorised CD Creation Job Request form must be sent (along with the relevant "Hard Copy" and / or "Electronic Media" containing the data to be included on the CD) to the address specified on the form.
- You can order any number of CDs
- CDs are usually delivered back to your school for you to ship to a final destination.
- The standard production lead time, commencing from delivery of all required hardcopy AND / OR properly formed and "DRMC Cleared" .pdf files at Document Services is 5 working days.
- The individual readings are held in .PDF format on the CD. The CD ALSO contains a version of ACROBAT Reader, which is automatically installed if it is not already present on the "target" PC
- The menus - "Main Menu", "Help", "Contents" and "Close" are standard. Others (in the example shown as "Readings A", "Readings B" and "Readings C" can be changed to suit your requirements.
- The "Help" dropdown menu contains handy Calculator and Notepad facilities.
- You may ALSO customise:
- the 4 pictures in the "4 square" format
- any the descriptive text (as shown on the top left of the example image below)